Identidade (des)conhecida.

3.27.2017

Learn how to earn money with PTC websites like Clixsense and Neobux.

Hi! For you guys that only speak english I am writing this post in your language (or at least I am trying to, because my english is not so good but I think I will manage and you will understand)

So, I am using PTC websites to earn some extra money since more or less two years by now. 
I started by creating several accounts in many of the ptc websites that are all over the world but i learned very quiclky that are to many scams and things around the web that you don`t want to mess around so, with time and lots of hours reading and learning about PTC world I ended up with two account in the major PTC websites in the world (the most reliable and known):

Clixsense and Neobux. 

The first one (Clixsense) is from USA and the other one (Neobux) is Portuguese (however they both have forums in several languages helping and guiding the new users). 

So but what is PTC websites? PTC stands for Paid to Click (or Pay per Click) and is an online business model that draws online traffic from people aiming to earn money from home. PTC websites act as middlemen between advertisers and consumers; the advertiser pays for displaying on the PTC website and a part of this payment goes to the viewer when he views the advertisement. - quoting from Wikipédia. 

Each time that you click in an add at Clixsense or Neobux you get paid. But this is not the only way for earning money using these sites. You can also earn trough Surveys, Offers and Task. All this is free, easy and true. 

I will not boring you with a long text explaning you all the details because all that you can read calmly in the FAQ`s, tutorials, videos and in the forums in both websites and... who reads until the end those looong posts? I surelly don´t! ;)

So, to start you will need:
An internet conection (that you already have);
A pc or a tablet (I`m not sure if it works so well using the phone);
A Paypal account (or Payza, Skrill, Paytoo, etc.) to receive the money ("Cashout");
Then you need to create your Clixsense account (it`s a normal registration) clicking this link:
and/or a Neobux account clicking this link:

And you`re ready to earn money as I do! 
Listen, I am not rich because I am using PTC websites but I surelly have earned some extra income to buy things I like and I am very happy with it. I can only share my experience and advice everybody using Clixsense and Neobux. 

Any doubt that you have, please, feel free to contact me trough my email: milinn@gmail.com or by coment in this post or trough ClixSense. So....what are you waiting for? :) 

Good clicks! :)





Etiquetas: , , , , , , , ,